Research indicates on how to use Twitter for business on optimizing your Twitter biography with your company’s corporate identity. You should ensure that your corporate identity is maintained and well communicated through your Twitter feed to ensure you use Twitter for business correctly and efficiently.
- InternalBranding: Get all work colleagues involved as the first people to help construct your
brand should originate internally.
- Target Areas: Determine who the influencers and experts are in your target areas and
collaborate with them routinely on how to use Twitter for business.
- Sharing Content: Ask followers to retweet, comment or favorite your tweets or to share
content with a different tweet.
- Daily Tweeting: Tweet regularly as it is a sign of an active, healthy profile. Advice on daily
postings and engage with your followers. Ensure that you are tweeting applicable or
constructive information or content to your followers. Relevant content may be clicked on,
retweeted and/or favorited. Importantly, Twitter searches for terms relevant to your brand
should bemset up and will help you use Twitter for business.
- Brand Mentions: Track brand mentions and keywords online to examine your company’s
image through your stakeholder’s perspective. Always respond in an affable and
- Favoriting Tweets: Favoriting tweets of your followers can get someone’s attention more
than a retweet or a mention.
- Fresh Tweets: Don’t be apprehensive to retweet as this will help link you with possible new
followers and establish your own thought leadership within your industry group and help you
on how to use Twitter for business.
- Trending Topics: Follow trending topics or hashtags and find a way to make a relevant
connection to your corporate brand by, tagging posts with pertinent and trending hashtags.
This technique can help reach new users.
- Discounts: You can use Twitter for business by offering discounts or special deals to your
- Promoted Tweets: Use promoted tweets as a means to directly target your audience/
- Visual Content: Use images and videos as they offer a rich visual stimulation. Media has
proven to receive more views, clicks and shares than plain text tweets.
- Native Analytics: Use Twitter native analytics daily to get a grasp on what’s resonating and
what’s not with your followers.
- Integrated Marketing: Make sure your Twitter is unified with your other marketing efforts.
Twitter, like other social media platforms, is much more useful when integrated with your
other marketing activities.
If you need more information about how to use Twitter for business, you can contact Social Glowing.